Monday, 23 May 2011

Carmen Miranda



I clearly didn't keep my promise from my last post to create and post immediately thereafter. But this isn't to say that I haven't been creating in the meantime! In fact, I've made a card for my mom that showcases a recycled Carmen Miranda stamp that she used to send a card to me. We call my Mom 'Mama Shetto' because she is in love with Carmen Miranda and has been known to dance and sing around the kitchen, a bunch of grapes atop her head, crooning away as though she were the Queen of Samba herself. Take a look and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Have you ever heard of TypoBounty.com? It’s a game like website that pays cash reward for errors found on the internet. Here is a link to a video explaining the website. http://youtu.be/zRfdXiAZFIM They also have a million dollar contest called the $1,000,000 Team Leader Challenge Contest. Here is a link to the press release.
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/FreeContest/Online/prweb8739529.htm

    msimon

    ReplyDelete